Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Youth.SG bloggers gathering

Okay, shall do a very quick entry, with loads of photos.
Had such great fun. Brought sis along. Knew alot of great people like,
Janel, Fel, Jyj, Nat, Voxy, Otaku, Ice Angel, Isaac, Juni, Aliltwist & many many more!
Reached Bugis, met up with Janel & Felicia. So hard to find them.
Then we walked 1 big big round till we reached Miss Clarity Cafe.
Alot of people were there already, think we're the last few.

Table!

Alot of people.

Juni & Janel sat next to me. Hahs, all J's :D

Frozenmama Janel & me!

Janel & I.

Nat me & Jiayi :D

Nathalie!

& Jyj!

So we talked, while we waited for the food to arrive.
Damn slow seriously. Ha ha. Whateverz.
& I dont know why I kept looking around the Cafe, tsk.

Sis's :D

Fish & Chips.

Janel's food was on a big plate, but the portion was little.
Ha ha. She had to kope fries from me :p

Frozenmama!

Desert!

Fel, Janel, Xiaohao, Sis & me!

Had prize presenting, Macbook winner, Mr Otaku.
Ha ha. Congrats, after so many tries of being in 3 rounds.
Lol, Ice-Angel & Isaac said that having a twin is cute,
thats why we took photos together. Lol funny :D

With Esther & Nat!

& with Isaac too!

Jiayi again!

Voxy's actions & gestures are very funny k.
I cannot stop laughing when he did something, which I've forgotten.
Ha ha. Voxy doesnt like Friendster :D

With voxy!

Everyone keep making fun of Xiaohao, made him wear the Shrek ears.
All of us couldnt stop laughing, esp Jiayi, Janel & me.
Nat keeps suan-ing him! Making him do funny things.

Xiaohao wearing the shrek ears.

When I was helping Sis to take a picture with Xiaohao,
I laughed my ass. Then Xiaohao asked me weirdly,
"Why you keep laughing? Is it because of my name?"
Ha ha, dont be paranoid la. So not true okay.

Voxy acting all sexy :D

Last but not the least, group photo!

With some not present :x

While we were crossing the road, a car almost knocked us down.
Then Voxy & Felicia pointed their middle fingers at the driver.
Ha ha, so brave man :D

Mrt-ed home with Nat, Jiayi, Felicia & Sis. Took photos too!

:D

Reached home at about 10 plus. Phew tired.
Had fun okay. Such nice people I've known.
People! If you guys want the originals, msn me!

Had Maths remedial today. Woke up super early & off to school.
Think there's an enviornment seminar going on.
I saw our class banner in the school hall! With the evil frog.
Ha ha. Btw I think Im grounded by dad. Gah, -dead-
Anw, overseas on the second week, GG camp on the third week!
Holis are gonna be super damn packed la, tsk.
I miss my dear Mr 17! Worse come to worse, Friday :D
K, happy holidays all. Goodbye :D

No comments: